You are going to love this one, I swear! <3 <3 <3
a wooden bracelet. (thick and geometric works best)
hot glue gun
1. Roll out a piece of polymer clay to about 1/4″ thickness
2. Press your bracelet into the clay as if you are using a cookie cutter
3. You’ll be left with a circle that is sized to fit inside the bracelet NOTE: At the step, go ahead and use a drinking straw to poke a small hole in the center of the clay circle for drainage. Once you’ve done this, bake the clay according to package instructions.
4. Rub Metallic Lustre onto the wooden bracelet (for a full tutorial on using Metallic Lustre, check out THIS post).
5. Use paint pens to add color in any way you which
6. Place the baked circle into the bottom of the bracelet
7. Use the hot glue gun to run a bead of glue around the inside seam of the bracelet and clay circle