In preparation for South Park's season 18 premiere tonight, let's take a look at a few reasons why we love Cartman, and what we can learn from him. Not all of us can be as enterprising and clever as our favorite little kid from South Park, but we can sure try.
1. He's body positive.
Who can refute that kind of crusading nature?
2. He never second-guesses his opinion.
Come on, if you're thinking it, Cartman is saying it. That's pretty admirable.
3. He is always looking out for his fellow man.
Cartman teaches people things, like the fact that Gingers don't have souls.
4. He doesn't take shit from his friends.
You'll never catch people getting away with making fun of Cartman...at least not to his face.
5. He loves his kitty!
No! Mr. Kitty! That's a bad Kitty!
6. He's always got a plan.
Need I say more? Isn't this a good plan for everyone?
7. He LOVES school.
Like a lot, amirite?
8. He knows he's a very important person.
Respect his authoritah!
9. He obviously has his priorities in order.
10. And above all else, he does what he wants!
Isn't that the most important thing in life?
What's your favorite Cartman moment? Whose pumped for the new season? I am.
Respect my authoritah!