This is for my current basic look - I can do this in about 10 or so minutes, and it's what I do most mornings! Sometimes I'll build on this or swap products out, but I've fallen into this routine & really liking the results! I also left out my skincare routine XD
Here's what I usually use:
- Philosophy the Present Primer
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer
- Tarte Amazonian clay full coverage foundation
2. Ready: Set, Blush, Highlight!
Annnnd then come my powders:
LORAC porefection powder
I use all these products pretty sparingly - I don't like for things to feel heavy & with my creamy tarte foundation too much on top of it feels like hell XD
- TheBalm - Mr. Write Now eyeliner in Jack B. Bronze
- Essence - Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black
- (if I add a cat eye) Butter London Wink Matte Liquid Eyeliner in Union Jack Black
- Organic Wear Mascara by Physician's Formula
- Too Faced - Matte Eyes (not Natural Matte!!!)
I use just three brushes for this - my duo brushes from EcoTools that I love & my one "splurge" brush from Morphe!
I'm lucky enough to have crazy long eyelashes so I don't worry much about mascara. I just use the bronze liner to line my bottom lashline, and then use my favorite cheap black eyeliner from Essence to tightline my top lashes! I switch up which colors I use from the Too Faced shadows but it's usually the browns.
And that's it!
I usually end up putting on chapstick or something on my way to work, but most of the time that doesn't make it into my basic makeup routine. I also have a whole set of under-eye bag coverage // brows // more eye things that I sometimes do, but when it comes to keeping it basic.... voila! This is it :)
Wanna join the challenge?
Here's the directions from@amobigbang!!
"1. MAKE A CARD SPILLING THE TEA ABOUT YOUR MAKEUP ROUTINE.
3. TAG OTHER AMIGOS"
Tagging some amigos I've seen around :)
I'd love to see your challenges, too!!!