Aside from the dos and do nots for a pontoon boat day, there are numerous fun ideas you and your family should try:
• Explore: Instead of visiting the same place every time, mix it up and boldly go where you haven’t been before.
• BBQ: If your pontoon boat has a BBQ on it, why not enjoy a beach BBQ?
• Scavenger Hunt: Invent a scavenger hunt where you stop at various places and solve clues. Will there be buried treasure at the end?
• Mega Raft: If your friends all have pontoon boats and families, tie up all the boats together and make a mega raft.
• Waterproof Camera: There is no better way to capture the day and take some memorable underwater photos.