Q: I got an accident while I was working and I am curious if I can handle with insurance.

Foreign workers can also apply the same as Korean workers in 4 community insurance (industrial accident compensation insurance, national health insurance, unemployment insurance, and national pension insurance).

Health insurance and accident insurance are registering all eligible foreign workers , irrespective of residence . In particular, workers' compensation insurance under the 「 Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance Act」 is applicable to all businesses or workplaces that use workers without distinguishing between the internal and foreign workers , but there are some businesses that do not apply...........


4.7 Star App Store Review!
The Communities are great you rarely see anyone get in to an argument :)
Love Love LOVE

Select Collections