1) Honam Multicultural first Street – Yongang-ri, Samho-eup, Yeongam-gun, Jeollanam-do / Most residents are foreigners.
2) Ansan Multicultural Street – There are many various foreigner and foreign town, the festival is also held.
3) Seorae village – Banpo-4dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul / The name of French village comes from the fact that two hundred French people live there. There are many famous and delicious restaurants as taste of the France.
4) Mongolia Town – Gwanghui-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul / There are Mongolia merchants in one building. The whole building forms one town.
5) Northern Europe Town – Okpo-dong, Geoje-si, Gyeongsangnam-do / People from Northern Europe countries like Denmark, and norway started to live here since shipyards(ex DSME) offer benefits to their workers.
6) Incheon Chinatown – Seollin-dong, Jung-gu, Incheon / Chinese merchants have gathered, originator of Jajangmyeon(Noodles with black soybean sauce) is here............