If you don't already know, I am a supporter for Super Junior's community for Q1. Since this week is introduction week, the other supporters will be posting similar intros so that you can get to know us a little better.
So, let me introduce myself to all of you ^-^
My name is Nina, but you can always call me Shadow if that is easier for you~
(My previous pictures ^^^^)
-I've been a fan of kpop for over a year now (yes, I am pretty new to the kpop world, but I feel like I've been trapped here forever!!)
-My favorite kpop groups are EXO, BTS, Big Bang, and Boyfriend, but those are just the groups that I am REALLY familiar with. Like, I've heard all their albums and I can easily tell who's who and what not.
-I love finding new groups and music, so I've been falling more and more for all sorts of groups and I can't wait until I can honestly consider myself part of their fandoms ^-^
-Other than kpop, I love anime, dancing, singing/rapping, drawing, reading, and writing/coming up with stories.
-I'm not the biggest fan of fanfictions (especially romance ones), but I've been forcing myself to read them since many of you guys are amazing writers and have really interesting stories!! I've recently started writing fanfictions since I found it's the best way to actually get myself to write and get comments about my stories and writing.
-I'm a very happy, chill person and I love to laugh. I am a dirty minded person, so that can get kind of interesting sometimes cX
-I love DARK stuff!! Like, dark concepts in music videos are my life!!!!
-I am the moderator for CNBLUE.
-And I am a supporter for: SF9, Pentagon, Monsta X, Super Junior, Block B, Chanyeol, EXO, High4, and Boyfriend. I am also an unofficial supporter for VIXX.
Whoops, I still ended up writing a ton of stuff for my intro!!
(But, I had to force myself to stop from writing even more cX)
I am in charge of Yesung and Super Junior H and I'll be mainly posting about them on Wednesdays, but I might also post on other days, (it's not an official thing, so others will also be posting that day too) so be prepared to die from fangirling too much C;
I'll be posting this same intro for all of my other communities, so if you already read through one of my intros, then you probably don't need to do it again xD
If you would like to be a part of the Sapphire Ocean and fall in even more in love with Super Junior, then please let me know in the comments and I'll be sure to add you to the taglist ^-^
Now let me introduce Yesung of Super Junior to you all!!!!
Fun Facts About Yesung
– He was born in Cheonan, South Chungcheong, South Korea
– He had to be hospitalized after he collapsed after running for a charity marathon, he ran 70 km.
– He has small fingers.
– Yesung had his first kiss when he was in 2nd Year High School.
– His shoe size: 260-270 mm
– His religion is Catholic.
– He has a puppy named Kkoming.
– Yesung really wants to visit Canada.
– When sleeping, Yesung likes to move a lot. He has a habit to wake up and sleep in a different bed every 20 minutes. (This mostly happens when they are staying at a hotel)
– The meaning of his name is powerful, artistic.
– If he will retire from SJ, he wants a business career.
– Yesung announced at the Seoul concert of Super Show 5 that he would enlist for his mandatory military service in 2013. He served as a public service worker after four weeks of basic training. He enlisted May 6, 2013. According to SM Entertainment on May 4 2015, Yesung completed his two years of military service as a public service officer.
– He is in Super Junior’s sub-unit’s Super Junior-K.R.Y and Super Junior-Happy
Yesung’s ideal type:
Well, see you all on Wednesdays C;
The ELF Reps
(The Super Junior Mods)
The Sapphire Ocean Community Tag List
(The community tag list for Super Junior. Please don't use this taglist. This taglist is just for the Super Junior moderators to use! If you want to be removed from the tag list please message me and I'll be sure to remove you.)