1. Every time I spend money on things I don’t need:
2. Looking at that bank statement like…
…and realizing just how much money you spend on food.
3. You start living for the little things in life.
4. When someone buys you food…
…but you want to be polite.
5. Whenever you complain about being broke:
6. Whenever you go out to eat with friends:
7. Trying to ask your parents for some cash…
…and they just:
9. When desperate times have you seriously considering desperate measures:
10. But when that direct deposit hits:
11. Broke? Poor? What does that mean?
When you hit that college life that's when it hit and hurts you the worst. But you still make it somehow.