Que tal peeps!
Since Namjoon is the "deep thinker" this will explain this personality thing in depth (kinda).
1. Just because your personality type is not a "pefect match" does not mean you could not be a good match. All relationships regardless has pros and challenges.
2. Honestly yoir personality type may not describe you as a whole. I'm a Commander. I'm very blunt x leader like when on a team. However when I'm in a relationship I'm totally different!
Different codes and meanings...
How you may match with other personalities
Funny way to debunk stereotypes of personality types
Now on to Namjoon....
INFPs present a calm, pleasant face to the world. They appear to be tranquil and peaceful to others, with simple desires. In fact, the INFP internally feels his or her life intensely. In the relationship arena, this causes them to have a very deep capacity for love and caring which is not frequently found with such intensity in the other types.
1. Warmly concerned and caring towards others
2. Sensitive and perceptive about what others are feeling
3. Loyal and committed - they want lifelong relationships
4. Deep capacity for love and caringDriven to meet other's needsStrive for "win-win" situations
5. Nurturing, supportive and encouraging
6. Likely to recognize and appreciate other's need for space
7. Able to express themselves well
8. Flexible and diverse
1. May tend to be shy and reserved
2. Don't like to have their "space" invaded
3. Extreme dislike of conflict
4. Extreme dislike of criticism
5. Strong need to receive praise and positive affirmation
6. May react very emotionally to stressful situations
7. Have difficulty leaving a bad relationship
8. Have difficulty scolding or punishing others
9. Tend to be reserved about expressing their feelings
10. Perfectionistic tendancies may cause them to not give themselves enough credit
11. Tendency to blame themselves for problems, and hold everything on their own shoulders
INFPs as Lovers
INFPs feel tremendous loyalty and commitment to their relationships. With the Feeling preference dominating their personality, harmony and warm feelings are central to the INFP's being. They feel a need to be in a committed, loving relationship. If they are not involved in such a relationship, the INFP will be either actively searching for one, or creating one in their own minds.
Sexually, the INFP is likely to be initially slow to open up to their mates. Once their trust has been earned, the INFP will view sexual intimacy as an opportunity for expressing their deep-seated love and affection. More than the actual sexual act, they will value giving and receiving love and sweet words. With their tendency to enjoy serving others, they may value their mates satisfaction above their own.
Although two well-developed individuals of any type can enjoy a healthy relationship, INFP's natural partner is the ENFJ, or the ESFJ. INFP's dominant function of Introverted Feeling is best matched with a partner whose dominant function is Extraverted Feeling. The INFP/ENFJ combination is ideal, because it shares the Intuiting way of perceiving, but the INFP/ESFJ combination is also a good match.
@strawberrylover @sukkyongwanser @TaeSky @divanicola05 @BabydollBre @SimplyAwkward @QueenPandaBunny @Vay754 @MissMinYoongi @EvilGenius @punkpandabear @Seera916 @VeronicaArtino @RKA916 @jiminakpop@PolarStarr@jjrockstar @SarahHibbs @kitkatkpop @simpsonsamantha @AraceliJimenez @SweetDuella @CArcelia@Gracielou0717 @DefSoul1994@EvodiaEbraheem @JustBrea @FernandaMedina @aliendestina @KayLeeRose94 @IsoldaPazo @AgentLeo @Starbell808 @KoizuniHime19 @AlexisJ15 @impulsegurl666 @MonieManhiM @EvodiaEbraheem @Ttwolf74 @gyapitt @krystalrikpop @Indiglow @KarenGuerra93 @StephaniePoore @MRich@JJiBin @JohannaTlatench