Most people love to start their day with a healthy breakfast smoothie (shake). Breakfast smoothies are essential for weight loss and for releasing harmful toxins. They also add necessary vitamins and nutrients to the body.
A yummy serving of blended vegetables and fruits will keep you hydrated throughout the day and will also boost your energy level.
If you wonder how to make a healthy Breakfast smoothie, then here are 5 Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Recipes to Start Your Day:
1. Cabbage Apple Shake
Cabbage juice is low in calorie but fully loaded with calcium, Iodine, iron, sulfur, iodine and phosphorus like nutritional components. In addition, it is packed with vitamins B1, A, B2, C, B6, E, K and folate. You can blend it with apple or carrot to experience the benefits of cabbage juice.
2. Peach Smoothie For Breakfast
The Cream Oatmeal and peaches Smoothie is a very popular breakfast smoothie recipe. It’s loaded with proteins, and oatmeal helps lower cholesterol level.
3. Coconut Mango Smoothie Recipe
This perfect yummy breakfast smoothie provides proteins and hundreds of other essential nutrients to the body. The coconut and mango combination gives it a yummy taste.
4. Banana Berry Breakfast Smoothie
The fruits like banana, apple, raspberries, blueberries and strawberries are very rich in antioxidants and Vitamin C. A breakfast smoothie made from blending berries and banana is a nutritional powerhouse. It boosts metabolism and aids in weight maintenance by cutting down extra fat. You just need to freeze the sliced bananas and berries for a period of 4 hours. The freezing will make the shake thicker and colder.
5. Orange Cream Smoothie
Oranges contain vitamin C which improves skin texture and colour. It makes skin and teeth healthy. Besides Vitamin C, it is also loaded with other metabolism boosting ingredients.
How To Prepare A Breakfast Smoothie Recipe?
It is very easy to make healthy breakfast smoothie recipes. Mix ingredients, blend until smoothened and enjoy the recipe. The steps are as given below:
1. To ensure ingredients are blended properly, add one a time until it is blended smoothly, then add next.
2. You should prefer to start with green vegetables like spinach or Kale.
3. After blending green vegetables completely, then add fruits followed by other ingredients.
4. You can freeze the shake to make it a smoothie cold. Always prefer fresh vegetables and fruits to make a shake.
5. To keep the shake healthy, don’t add extra sugar, otherwise, its entire purpose will be defeated.
6. To make your breakfast shake better, don’t add ingredients at all once or you will have a hard time blending them properly