benefits of green teagreen tea for skingreen tea for skin
• Green tea is loaded with antioxidants which can really help in the skin renewal process. This means that the skin can look younger and healthier than before. Green may also help reverse the expression lines, wrinkles and help to make dark circles disappear.
• It may help fights acne and frequent breaks outs which are due to the toxins stored beneath the skin. It is believed that by consuming green tea, the epidermis layer can be rid of all the unwanted toxins. This means that as the toxins are flushed out, acne can be cured, thereby making it possible to attain a flawless and youthful skin.
• Studies suggest that drinking and applying green tea extracts on the skin can protect it from the harmful ultraviolet rays. It also helps in prevent tanning. •
• Once the toxins and impurities are flushed out of the skin due to consumption of green tea, it is believed that the skin will appear brighter and lighter.
• Studies suggest that green tea may also help prevent skin cancer. Since green tea is packed with loads of antioxidants, it can help in combating cancer. Studies already suggest that green tea is effective in protecting the skin from Ultra violet rays that result in melanoma or maybe skin cancers.
• We all know that consumption of green tea can help in speeding up the metabolic process and also remedies digestion issues. This means that the food is digested faster and better. Thus green tea can also help in attaining a slim and healthy figure.
• Today, due to pollution as well as the presence of harmful chemicals in products, hair loss is a serious problem. Many believe that green tea can help improve hair health if it is consumed as part of the daily dietary routine. Green tea extracts can strengthen the roots of hairs and stimulates hair follicles to grow. One can even try applying green tea extract on the hair which may also solve the condition of pre-mature greying.