Elements that Render this First-rate Aviation School in Australia worth Approaching
· This pilot training school has been conferred on with several Certificates of Approval such as the Air Operator Certificate by (CASA) - Australian Civil Aviation Safety Authority, Civil Aviation Authority China, CRICOS for tutoring overseas students amongst others.
· With coaching pilots for the past 25 years, no news of casualties has been reported so far.
· This leading aviation school in Australia owns a fleet of 35 airplanes that are dispersed all over their 3 campuses as and when required.
· Sustaining a ratio of a ballpark figure of 1:6, where 1 stands for an aircraft and 6 for students, copious aircrafts are always at service for training the students.
· As a consequence of the high benchmarks set forth by this Airline institution, the graduates are now soaring high by flying esteemed passenger flights worldwide.
Types of Aircrafts
Cessna 150 –
Piper Arrow PA28R –
Piper Warrior PA28 –
Piper Aztec PA23 - Also
Piper Seminole PA44 and Piper Seneca are also two categories of aircrafts offered in this reputed aviation school in Australia.
As a result of the favorable weather in Australia, aviation training here is within the bounds of possibility throughout the year.