Don’t Get Fooled! Here’s the Guide to Choose the Best LED Lights

LED lighting saves money, electricity and additional maintenance costs too and this happens when you switch to high-quality LED lighting products offered by good LED Lighting companies. So let us find out the factors one must consider from the packaging labels to get the best quality LED light products for your commercial or residential use.


LED Lighting company


Lumens per Watt


LED light bulbs spend over 90% of their input energy on light instead of heat. But the traditional incandescent lamps use the same filament material and this was the reason that 98% of energy was wasted, leaving only 2 % on making light. And the new unit of measurement for light bulbs is Lumens. Lumen scale defines how much light human eyes can perceive; the higher the lumens, the brighter the light. Different brands produce LED lighting products with their own standards and accordingly, you can choose the best one as per their guidelines.


Power Factor


It is a vital factor to check the quality of any electrical instrument. Power factor refers to the effective ratio of real power to the apparent power from your meter. An intelligent buyer is one who not only checks wattage of any LED light but also checks power usage with wattage. Simply put, LED lights with power factor of 0.9 and above are high in quality.


CRI (Color Rendering Index)


Though it might appear new to you, but it is very important if you are concerned about your light source’s ability to show object colors naturally. Basically, CRI is rated on a scale from 0 to 100 and only sunlight is classified as having a CRI of 100. Hence, the higher the CRI, the better colors will look.


Color Temperature


LEDs are available in wide range of color temperature ranging from 2800K to 6500K. In LED color temperature of around 2700K to 3300K provide the same color tone as the conventional incandescent lamps. Usually, the local companies do not talk about the color temperature specifications in Kelvin, but the branded LED lighting companies mention the actual specifications to be sure about the color temperature you are selecting.


LED lighting has opened up a huge number of impressive possibilities. So, why not choose the best for your house or office?

Binita kalpit is a free lancing writer for over an year with deep interest in Data Centers and Cloud computing. She is one those who like to share her knowledge with everyone to spread awareness. In her free time she likes to write songs.
Follow
4.7 Star App Store Review!
Cpl.dev***uke
The Communities are great you rarely see anyone get in to an argument :)
king***ing
Love Love LOVE
Download

Select Collections