Unfortunately for us, Australia isn’t entirely populated just by friendly locals, cool kangaroos, and cute koalas. The Land Down Under sometimes seems like the most dangerous country in the entire planet and should be renamed to the Land of Nope. In large part, the country owes its reputation to its ruthless natural hazards, the savage animals that live there and all the creepy things that want to make us yell ‘nope!’ and run away faster than the speed of sound in the opposite direction.
Well, I kind of knew how all things try to kill human beings in Australia.. But it's scarier than I thought it would be.....
(1) Lizards in Australia..
(2) Electricity meter doesn't get read because of..
(3) Spider Frost
(4) First time feeling sorry for a crocodile
(5) Please tell me it's fake
(6) Least dangerous spider in Australia
(7) pine cones..
(8) You have to check before filling up the fuel
(9) imagine that was hanging there on your house roof top
(10) Reason why you need to check the toilet
(11) Chekc your shoes before putting them on