What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction or impotence is a difficulty or disability to have and maintain a penile erection firm just for sex. Continuous erectile dysfunction is difficult as well as a deplorable condition. It can cause a lot of stress and serious relationship issues.
Is Suhagra 100 is the Best option For Erectile Dysfunction?
How to take Suhagra 100 tablets?
Take this medication in the dosage and duration as recommended by your physician. Take it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. Suhagra 50 Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How long does it take for Suhagra work?
Suhagra 100 Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by decreasing the blood veins in your penis, thereby improving blood flow into the penis on physical stimulation. This helps you achieve and keep a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
It is risky to use alcohol with Suhagra 100 Tablet. Taking Sildenafil with alcohol may lower blood pressure.
Animal researches have conferred low or no adverse effect on the fetus. However, there are limited human studies. Please advise your physician.
Suhagra 100 Tablet is reasonably safe to use throughout lactation. Insufficient human data implies that the drug does not represent a significant risk to the baby.
Suhagra 100 Pill is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose modification of Suhagra 100 Medicine is recommended.
However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disorder. A lowering of dosage may be granted if it is not well-tolerated.
There is limited information accessible on the usage of Suhagra 100 Tablet in patients with severe liver disorder.
Suhagra 100 mg Tablet Dosage
The dosage depends on many factors. Please follow the guidance of your doctor. Points discussed here are purely for informational purpose only.
Some drugs are not safe to use, along with this medicine. Correctly, Suhagra 100 mg Pill shouldn’t be used while you are using any nitrate drugs for treating chest pain or heart problems. This involves Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide mononitrate, Isosorbide dinitrate, amyl nitrate, or nitrite “poppers.”
What if you miss a dose of Suhagra tablet?
If you miss a dose of Suhagra 100 Tablet, take it as soon as practicable. But, if it is almost time for your next dosage, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Alternate Brands of Suhagra
Suhagra 100 mg Tabl
The following individuals should not take Suhagra 100 mg Tablet, or should check with their doctor first:
· Patients who are doing nitric oxide donors, nitrates, and organic nitrites
· People with critical liver impairment
· People with kidney disease
· Those who have become a recent heart attack or stroke
· People who have eye-related genetically inherited problems such as inherited retinal dystrophies, or IRDs
· Individuals with hypotension (low blood pressure)
· Men who are advised to refrain from sexual intercourse because of cardiovascular risk factors.
Suhagra 100 mg Tablet Precautions and Warning
Suhagra 100 common Side Effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of allergic reactions like:
· Difficulty breathing
· Swelling of Face, Lips, Tongue, or Throat
· Headache and dizziness
· Blurred vision
· Runny or stuffy nose, nosebleeds
· Muscle pain
· Back pain
· Upset stomach
Stop taking Suhagra 100 mg Tablet and get emergency medical help if you suffer:
· Heart attack symptoms may include chest pain,
· Pain that spreads to your jaw or shoulder,
· Differences in eyesight or immediate eyesight loss
· Erection is sensitive or continues longer than 2-4 hours (prolonged erection can damage the penis)
Before you start on Suhagra 100 mg Tablet, tell your physician if you have ever had:
· High or low blood pressure
· High cholesterol
· A stroke
· Kidney or liver disease
· Heart disease, a heart attack, heart failure, or heart swing difficulties
· A blood disease, such as multiple myeloma, leukemia, or sickle cell anemia
· A bleeding disorder, such as hemophilia
· Allergies to medications
· Blood circulation problems
· Blockages in the veins of the lungs
Buying Suhagra Pills from Fast, Easy and Secure
You can buy this ED medication from the e pharmacy store over the internet. Also, it is recommended to see the sexual health expert for buying the ED medication online. Since doctor knows your medical history well they can tell you how you could be benefitted from Suhagra You can buy prescribed purple pill from our online pharmacy company Genmedicare at the most discounted price. Our online delivery service is discrete and 100% confidential. We are the supplier of top quality OTC medications and other healthcare products to the consumers worldwide.
*Pfizer originally discovered the medication in 1989 or Viagra® is a brand name for the drug which is being developed by Pfizer for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.