Hello NCTzens and WayZenNi! My name is Melissa. I want to thank@Halsyeon for letting me be part of her council. Also for giving me the chance to be President last term. I'm looking forward to the term with her being President. I'll be sharing a brief introduction as editor for NCT.
Now I'm going to share some information about myself. As I mentioned, my name is Melissa.
- I'm from Texas, born and raised in this big state.
I've been active in Vingle for awhile now. To be honest, I can't remember when I started but pretty sure it's about 5 years. Maybe longer
- My hobbies are reading, photo editing, watching dramas and wrestling. I also enjoy crocheting when I have a chance.
- Thanks to my best friend,@Just2BLoved, I was finally able to try out korean food. Also went to my first Kpop concert, Monsta X. It was amazing experience. I can't wait to experience it again.
- As you can tell, I'm a huge kpop fan. I'm what you call an mulit-fan in multiple fandoms.
- I'm currently President of EXO and Super M Communities. I'm in other councils besides NCT, like Pentagon, WayV, Got7 and others.
- My Ultimate bias is Jackson Wang from Got7
- My NCT bias are Taeyong and Johnny. My WayV bias is Hendery and Lucas. My bias wreckers are Mark and Jaehyun from NCT. My bias wrecker from WayV is Ten.
- NCT including all subunits like NCT 127, NCT U, NCT Dream and WayV are in my top 10 favorite kpop groups.
- As editor for NCT Community, I am part of the WayV unit. I'll be posting on Sundays and Mondays. So stay tuned for my future WayV cards.
Until next time NCTzens!