Online Stamp Paper in Delhi
These affidavits are very beneficial as they can be produced in court as evidence. The deponent is the person whose name is mentioned in the affidavit, i.e. for whom the affidavit is made. While these affidavits can be procured offline but getting them online makes the process hassle-free.
Make an Online Affidavit Online Affidavit in Delhi
Make an Online Affidavit
- The online/offline affidavits must always be written in the first person, as this is the standard format of it. Furthermore, the person must swear that all the information provided by him/her is true in a declaration.
- In the footer of the document, the full name of the deponent must be mentioned. They should also sign the document and enclose a statement which should explain clearly that the affidavit has been duly sworn at the mentioned date and place. The document should also contain the name and designation of the Magistrate/Notary.
- The affidavit must be signed properly before a Notary/Magistrate or a person authorized to take oaths i.e. oath administering authority for the respective affidavit.
- A person can affirm or declare instead of swearing only in case if the court has permitted it.
-In case the deponent id illiterate, unacquainted or blind, then the affidavit must be read/explained/translated to the person and he/she must produce a certificate that he/she is aware of the contents of it.
- An online affidavit must never contain any kind of hearsay information or imagination or belief. Furthermore, the statements which have no base or irrelevant must be omitted from the affidavit.
- Deponents can also attach additional documents for support for the affidavits, known as annexures or exhibits to the affidavits. All of these documents should be duly numbered and signed by the respective authority.
Get Free Delivery in your local cities. Apply the code while filling the form, or mention the same to our customer support
Uraan Rental Agreement And Notary Associate –RentalAgreement.in
For More Information call us or write to us at:-
E-Mail (24 X 7): support@rentalagreement.
inCall (8AM to 11AM, 6PM to 9PM): +91 81235 91446