Are you in search of finding “How do I connect Roku streaming device to Roku account?” Are you also one of them who are looking for it? If it is true, then don’t worry. This is the correct place for you to resolve your all queries and issues related to Roku. We have an expert technical team to guide you. They will give to best Path to move on without having any troubleshooting or errors.
Steps by steps full guidance to connect Roku device to my Roku account:-
1. First of all, connect your Roku device to the home TV.
2. Make sure you are connecting your Roku and TV with proper input cables such as HDMI, composite, s-component etc.
Wired or Wireless
4. After connecting to the internet, Roku logo will appear on the screen.
5. It will lead to choosing the language. Means you will find many languages. According to your choice, you can choose.
6. A new page opens up after choosing the language. This will ask you to download the latest updates on Roku.
7. You are recommended to download them as per instruction on the home screen.
Note: In case, you feel any difficulty during this process then take call now @+1-845-795-3510 our Roku Technical Support Experts.
you are done
10. Means you have done your activation process.
11. Now, you want to access Roku channel store for adding new Apps or Channels on your Roku player.
12. Then you need to login to your Roku account.
13. Simply enter the username and password and click on the “Login” button.
14. In case, you don’t have Roku account then “signup” for the new account.
15. If you want to add free channels then you can easily access them. However, you want to add the channel that demand monthly charges then select the payment method.
16. Moreover, to secure your account create a personal identification number (PIN).