While various institutions are specialised and known for their exemplary education and training – yet they differ significantly in their approach, accreditations, courses, curriculum, international exposure and more. When one begins to evaluate the best institutions in the built environment sector, courses are offered by institutes such as RICS SBE, NICMAR, School of Planning & Architecture, CEPT University, ISB and a few others; however, one needs to evaluate and select the one that is future-ready.
Professional Accreditations and Affiliations
1. RICS School Construction Project Management
2. RICS SBERICS accredited courses.
3. RICS SBE
4. RICS has accredited degreesconstruction management
International Exposure and Mobility
1. RICS SBEmanagement
3. RICS School
Courses, Facilities and Placement
1. RICS Schoolconstruction managementRICS.
2. RICS SBE not just provides certification, but also industry-led curriculum with hands-on experience that ensures continuous practical learnings with the aim to nurture seasoned professionals through industry-led RICS courses both at the graduate and postgraduate levels. The RICS School provides specialized full-time MBA degree with unparalleled immersion into built environment that makes our students future-ready industry professionals.
3. RICS SBE campus in Noida is in the heart of the city, offering functional connectivity to everything practical in and around Delhi-NCR; whereas the campus in the glamour city of Mumbai, despite being a little away from the city, gives the best of both huge lush campus area along with the option to explore the fun life of Mumbai, the city that never sleeps.
4. The RICS School RICS courses
5. RICS SBE
construction managementRICS SBE