Have you ever been injured at work or school?
Don't take the law into your own hands!
We are Law Firms that litigate the following:
* Medical Malpractice (Mesothelioma)
* Class Action Cases
* Legal Malpractice
* Insurance Claims
* Other serious injuries
* Auto Accident Injuries
* Workers Compensation
* Product Liability Injury
* Provide Personal Injury Lawyers
* Provide Personal Injury Attorneys
* Provide Mesothelioma (asbestos cancer) lawyers
Start here to find an Injury Lawyer or Medical Malpractice Attorney!
What is a Personal Injury lawyer?
A Personal Injury Attorney demands compensation for your loss including pain and suffering when:
1. Death is caused;
2. A fractured bone is suffered;
3. Permanent and serious disfigurement is caused;
4. A "sense" is lost such as hearing, sight, taste or smell;
5. Loss of a body member is suffered; Proof of any one of the elements above typically require that you obtain your medical records.
A Lawyer will obtain your medical records for you upon receipt of your written consent typically in the form of a Release. You may then decide with the advice of your lawyer whether you should pursue your action against another party for damages.
A Negligence is defined as "a civil wrong or wrongful act, whether intentional or accidental, from which injury occurs to another. Personal Injury Law includes all negligence cases as well as intentional wrongs which result in harm.
Negligence falls under three categories:
The most common grounds for a civil lawsuit involve negligence. When an accident occurs due to negligence, the injured party may file a claim against the negligent party to recover all their damages.
In order to prove negligence, you must establish your claim with the following facts: