AOL is an American web portal and it is also an online service provider in New York City. It has it’s headquartered in United States. It was originally known as America online. AOL means “American online”. It gives the feature of creating the account. We need to recover our account when we forget the password or any other issue happens. AOL account recovery is easy and possible with the help of the steps given below.
How to recover AOL account?
· First and foremost, open any browser on your system.
· Go to the official website of the AOL.
· Now, sign in to your account.
· Enter your AOL username and then click on sign in.
· Then, choose I forgot my password option given below the sign in button.
· Then, again enter your username.
· Select next.
· Please enter the phone number associated with your account, which you have entered at the time of creating the account.
· Click on next.
· To verify it’s you, it will send verification code to your phone number to verify your account.
· Choose any option; text me a verification code or call me for verification code.
· Please remember or note down the verification code.
· Enter the verification code and click on verify.
· Please enter the new password, you want to use. Then, Click on save.
· Your account will be recovered soon. Now, log in to our AOL account with new password.