treating erectile dysfunctionimpotence in men
you are going absolutely bats trying to figure out what you can do about this, you have nothing to worry. Right here, you will get world class treatment for this issue.
What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
weakness of man in bed
A medical definition of ED is:
· Almost always you do not get an erection.
· If by chance you do get an erection, it is not hard enough for you to be able to have sex.
· Also, when and if you get a hardon, you cannot keep it up long enough, so as to be able to have sex.
sexual dysfunction symptoms
What Happens When You Suffer From Erectile Dysfunction?
· You could start to feel depressed and this depression could keep growing and growing and become very serious.
· You would not be able to get your sexual partner pregnant.
· You would start to experience feelings of anxiety, for any or no reason, at all times.
· Day and night, you would suffer from stress. This stress could start building up within you.
· Your relationship with your sexual partner would be a mess, in and out of the bedroom.
· You would start to make all kinds of excuses to your sexual partner, just so that you do not have to have sex, as you may not want to disclose to your sexual partner, that you do not get erections.
· Your confidence would take a huge bashing.
· Just so that you do not have to be asked to have sex by your sexual partner, you would stay at work late and return home at odd hours, when you would know that your sexual partner is too tired to ask to have sex or is fast asleep.
· You would start to suffer from low self esteem.
· At the work place, you would find it tough to focus on your job and things could get so bad, you could even lose your job.
· You would get irritated at all times, for almost no reason at all and with anyone, even strangers on the road.
· Your sexual partner may get the feeling that you are refusing to have sex, as you are having an affair with another person. This may even result in your sexual partner leaving you.
· You would start to suffer from mood swings, which could start getting worse and worse with time, as a result of you not being able to have sex.
More Problems Because Of Suffering from Erectile Dysfunction
reason of weakness in manerectile dysfunction
Such as high blood pressure, heart disease, Multiple sclerosis, anxiety, atherosclerosis, diabetes, Peyronie's disease, depression, high cholesterol, Metabolic syndrome, sleep disorders, obesity, Parkinson's disease and stress.
And That’s Not All!
You would not be able to have sex. And not being able to have sex, leads to a whole lot of problems such as:
Your partner may also feel that you are cheating and having an affair with someone else and that is why you do not want to have sex. Your partner could also get so angry with you, that you could be left without a partner.
Weak Immune System:
When you have sex regularly, your levels of estrogen and progesterone are kept in balance. And because of this, your chances of suffering from heart problems are lesser.
When you have sex regularly, endorphins and the hormone oxytocin are released by your body. These help to manage the effects of anxiety and stress.
When you do not have sex regularly, these are not released and as such, you tend to suffer from stress and anxiety.
Not Knowing Your Partner:
But having sex regularly, can bring you very close to your partner and help build a better relationship and trust.
Loss Of Interest In Sex:
The longer you refrain from having sex, the more could your interest in sex start to dwindle. And as you can see above, not having sex regularly, can cause you to suffer from all kinds of problems.
Risk Factors Of Erectile Dysfunction
· Psychological conditions like anxiety, stress, depression and other mental issues.
· Having tobacco.
· Injuries, particularly those that have damaged the arteries or the nerves that give erections.
· Not getting regular exercise.
· Using drugs that are illicit.
· Some kinds of medications like antihistamines, antidepressants and medicines used to treat pain, blood pressure and prostate conditions.
· Overweight, especially being obese.
· Medical conditions, more so those like heart problems or diabetes.
· Consuming alcohol in excess.
· Some kinds of treatments like cancer treatment by radiation and prostate surgery.
Is It Possible To Prevent Erectile Dysfunction?
· Not having too much alcohol. Or if you just cannot help having alcohol, have as little as possible.
· Getting exercise regularly.
· Not smoking & tobacco.
· Eating the right foods.
· Not using illicit drugs.
· Going for regular medical checkups.
· Keeping your weight healthy. If you are overweight or obese, taking the right steps to get rid of that excess weight.
· Taking generic medication.
· Consulting a doctor to see if any of the medicines you are on, could be causing you to suffer from male impotency.
Where Can You Get The Best Treatment For Erectile Dysfunction?
These are world class drugs that are used by men all across the planet for treating male impotency. Let us take a look at any one of these medicines and how they can be of use to you in male sexual dysfunction treatment:
Cenforce TabletsCenforce 100 mg
Malegra Tablets:Malegra 100 mg
WE love to working as a men's health statistically. Men are statistically much less likely than women to seek medical care. And many men do not have a primary care doctor, someone who can be a trusted source for healthcare information and care. As a man, your healthcare needs change throughout your lifetime, and Medical Associates has experts that can take care of you at any age.
Aside from news articles about the latest healthcare trends, readers can also expect professional opinion and health tips from the Trstedmedsworlds. We Offer Branded Medicines Such as Kamagra, Cenforce, Vidalista, Malegra and other all kinds of generic medicines. We also deal with all kinds of ED Medicines in Bulk. For Further Information of our Company Visit us on our website: TrustedMedsworld.
Q. Can sexual problems in men be prevented?
Lifestyle changes can be helpful to help treat or improve sexual dysfunction, but more importantly, they can have an impact before the rise of the disease itself. You can prevent the incidence of sexual problems by having a healthy lifestyle; exercise daily, eat healthy, limit alcohol consumption, and quit smoking, if you are a smoker. take medications for Erectile dysfunction. Lifestyle changes take time and effort, but the results are worthwhile.
Q. What is delayed ejaculation (DE)?
Delayed ejaculation (DE) happens when a man needs more than 30 minutes of sexual stimulation to reach orgasm and ejaculate. Delayed ejaculation (DE)has many causes, including anxiety, depression, neuropathy, and the effects of medications.
Delayed ejaculation (DE) is a common medical situation. Also called “impaired ejaculation,” this condition occurs when it takes a prolonged period of sexual stimulation for a man to ejaculate. Most men experience DE from time to time, but for others, it may be a lifelong problem.
Q. What treatment options are available for patients diagnosed with erectile dysfunction?
These treatment options include for patients diagnosed with erectile dysfunction:
Medications: There are three different medications available to treat patients' easy to manage erectile dysfunction. The first pill is Viagra, which was the first medication released on the market to treat this disease. The other two medicines are Levitra and Cialis. All three of these pills are very safe and very useful.
Injections: Another treatment option for ED is an injection, which requires a needle that is filled with a special medication to quickly inserted into the penis.
Surgery: In those men for whom other treatments do not work or do not provide satisfying results, a penile implant may consider. A penile implant is a tool that is inserted into the penis during a half-hour operation performed under common numbness.