According to the official notification SSC CGL 2020 Tier 1, CBT Exam will be conducted from 2nd to 11th March 2020. Time has come to pull-up your socks and gets going for the final countdown of your SSC CGL EXAM Preparation. Most of the aspirants must have finished the syllabus by now and some must be on their way to finish it effectively.
All the candidates must know that only few days are left for the exam to be conducted, you need to be more determined and aware of your weaknesses and strengths. This is the time that you should devote to your revision rather than learning anything new. The level of SSC CGL is higher than other exams as it offers opening in various departments and ministries. It demands a strategic and planned study pattern to qualify the exam in the first attempt.
There are some last minute tips to follow to give boost to your learning and knowledge to face the exam comfortably.
Last minute tips for SSC CGL 2020 TIER I EXAM
1. Make a thorough revision of the important topics that you have shortlisted during your exam preparation. You can take the help of previous year question bank to know the important topics well.
2. Join SSC CGL MOCK TEST SERIES of any of the reputed brand and solve one mock test each day and submit it to the portal. Feedback will be provided by them which will help you to analyze your abilities and weaknesses.
3. Revise thoroughly the topics which needs more practice i.e. your weak topics under the supervision and guidance of the subject expert. Do not depend on any of your friends or any other sources.
4. Go through the Cut-off of the previous year to set your target and know your level. The marks scored in mock test can be compared with the last year cut-off to know your chances of qualifying the exam.
5. Work on accuracy and speed as these are the key factors to qualify competitive exams like SSC CGL. Concentrate more on accuracy once you have gained speed. Accuracy comes first because SSC follows negative marking for every wrong answer. Attempt it wisely.
6. Keep your mind stress-free so that you can concentrate on the questions rather than anything else. Do not get into any sort of fear rather face it fearlessly.
Keep your mind cool and calm and follow these tips to evade the last minute stress. Try it now and you will feel the difference.
All the best!!!
Author Bio: IBT offering Best SSC Coaching in Chandigarh