How to recover deleted Gmail account?
A Gmail account might be accessed on various mobile and laptop devices using its correct email address and password. There are a number of users who generally delete their email account after finishing their task on the Gmail account.
So a Gmail account that has been deleted might be recovered if you remember its email address and then you are required to enter the only its registered mobile phone number. Its mobile phone number will help you to access your account right after entering the correct new password.
Following are the ways assisting you to recover a deleted Gmail account soon:
· First of all, visit the Gmail account website page and then enter the correct email address and password to access.
· If you face any issue and failed to access then click on the forgot password button and move to the next.
· Select a delete Gmail account and then you can enter the certain registered mobile phone number.
· You must check your phone to enter the verification code that has been sent to your mobile phone.
· Enter that code into the required field and then move to the next where you can view the recovery link showing on the next page.
· You can now type the new password into both new and confirm password field at the end of the task.
If you require additional help and support regarding, Gmail account, you should feel free to contact our tech support team that is on at 24 by 7.