Tier 2 General Visa UK
Eligibility Criteria for the Tier 2 Visa
· Your minimum salary offered should be £30,000/year
· You must pass the general grounds for refusal
· You must be called for a skilled job or job that is in the shortage list
Additional to these criteria, you should also meet the following criteria:
· You must have at least 10 points for knowledge of the English Language
· You must not take any type of public funds
· You must have 50 points in attributes
· You must be older than 16 years
· You must not get any other job in the UK apart from the job in the certificate of sponsorship
· You must not work for yourself as a self-employee
· You must meet the Condition to hold an Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) clearance certificate
You should make sure to apply for the tier 2 work visa on the right time to get the visa. The earliest you can apply for a UK General work Visa is 3 months before the date you are scheduled to start working in the UK. This date should be mentioned in your certificate of sponsorship.
The validity of a tier 2 general work visa is fixed, that is, you can stay in the UK with this type of visa for a maximum of 5 years and 1 month, or 2 weeks after the end of the employment contract that has been shown in the Certificate of Sponsorship Checking Service. You can hire the visa agency to make a successful visa application for the tier 2 work visa. They will help you get the visa on time.