Every aspirant wants to be in the SINGLE DIGIT RANK and everyone is capable of acquiring it. One need dedicated and keen efforts to modulate the study plan and implement it systematically. It can be easily scored if they follow the latest exam pattern and syllabus while preparing for SSC CGL EXAM. SINGLE DIGIT RANK is the major attraction as it offers a golden chance to the candidates to get placement in their choicest department or ministry.
Although it is difficult to score yet not impracticable as these targets are accomplished every year by 9 aspirants. All it needs is focused and willing to work hard and smart to accomplish the goal.
TIPS TO SCORE SINGLE DIGIT IN SSC CGL EXAM
1. Note down the syllabus and exam pattern through official website or notification to know the relevant topics to be studied for SSC CGL EXAM. Do not pick the topics randomly from any of the secondary level book rather refer the syllabus and then pick the topics to prepare.
2. Candidates should know the SSC CGL Exam date and exam pattern well in advance so that they can plan their study strategy for the exam. It will help them complete the syllabus before the exam date. The syllabus must be completed before a month of the expected exam date as competitive exams need lot of practice to master the concepts.
3. Enlist of the significant topics by scrutinizing previous year question papers. The scrutiny will guide you towards the significant topics which are asked frequently with maximum weight age. Cover the important topics first in your study strategy to master them. It will lighten your probability to score high in the exam.
4. To avoid boredom you can start SSC CGL exam preparation with your favorite subject to spawn interest and enjoy flawless study pattern. Never forget that you are striving to score high and grab SINGLE DIGIT in the exam which needs maximum focus and perseverance.
5. You can scrutinize your understanding by attempting a mock test on the subject of your choice and identify your weakness and strengths. Further you can decide the actual time you require to give to that fastidious subject.
6. Subjects which don’t sound appealing can be studied by tracking common pattern to study by erudition the facts and working them intelligently. All it needs is an additional time and practice as compared to other subjects.
7. Quantitative Aptitude Section should be prepared by concentrating more on the basic concepts and formulae. There is a need of extensive practice exercise on every topic hence take at least 200 MCQs to master the topic.
8. English Section of SSC CGL EXAM is normally expertise by the examiner to evaluate the grammatical and vocabulary skills. As a result, candidates should daily read English newspapers and articles to master comprehension skills. Follow standard textbooks of English Grammar to master the basic grammar rules. Finally, candidates should do extensive practice of previous year questions to know the latest exam pattern of SSC CGL.
9. GENERAL STUDIES SECTION is very scoring because most of the topics are based on static GK and current affairs. Memorize the static information and revise them daily. Keep yourself updated with the current affairs of the last six months before the exam date. It will help you score well in the exam, further will enhance your overall score.
10. It is highly recommended to Join online test series for CGL EXAM and take one full length mock test after completing the entire syllabus. Allocate your weaknesses and improve upon them by taking subsequent doubt session from the subject expert.
These are some of the significant tips to score and acquire SINGLE DIGIT RANK IN SSC CGL EXAM. Even if you have joined the most reputed SSC CGL COACHING INSTITUTE, there is a dire need to give extra time to your studies by making a self-study time table. For quick and thorough revision, you can join online video course and update yourself with the concepts for better performance. The more you revise better are the probabilities to score high.
Leave no stone unturned coming your way to grab the best position in the merit list of SSC CGL EXAM.
All the best!!!