Get a Step by Step Procedure Here
When it comes to access Google services or products, you can use them with a single account. You don't need to create multiple accounts to use the services however you can use Google services through a separate account. Besides, there are times when some users accidentally delete their Google account or do deliberately. And after deleting the account, search for the recovery process.
Well, if this is happening with you and you have a need to recover deleted Google account after 30 days, you can do it by contacting the customer service team. Also, it has been observed most of the users think Google allows account recovery after deleting an account. But Google has never mentioned the days for deleted Google account recovery. So, you should follow the general procedure to recover a Google account if you can't recover it, contact Google support.
Follow The Steps To Recover Deleted Google Account After 30 Days
1. To begin with the procedure, you should open the Google account receiver page on your browser.
2. Then you have to enter username and click Next.
3. You will be asked to enter the last account password if remember, fill in the password. Otherwise, select the Try another way option.
4. Next, you would see a phone number linked to your Google account with some missing digits, you need to identify the number and if you have access to that number, click Send me code.
5. Further, you would receive a verification code on your phone via text message, enter the code in the given field, and click Next.
6. In this way, you see the password reset option on the next page, create and confirm a new password for your Google account.
7. Once you confirm the password by retyping, you should click the Save Changes option to complete the process.