How to change Southwest airlines flight?
Southwest is a low-cost air service that started operating 50 years ago and flies to various domestic & international destinations on this planet and booked by millions of people every year to make a trip via air.
A few of them required aborting the current travel plans due to any number of reasons and in this case, a user can make a flight change of Southwest Airlines with the following methods.
What is the process to change the Southwest flight?
A user can change the Southwest flight by making use of the below-given process.
· Visit the official website of Southwest Airlines with any browser.
· Click on the Change/Cancel option that is located on the homepage of the website.
· Enter the confirmation number, First name and Last name of the user.
· Enter the details of the new air journey and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the flight change process.
How to change the booking by using the mobile app of Southwest?
A user can also change the flight of Southwest by using this process with a mobile device.
· Launch the Southwest app in the android or iOS device.
· Tap on the three lines located on the top-left corner of the screen.
· Enter the Confirmation Number, First name and Last name of the user.
· Select the flight change option and follow on-screen prompts to complete the flight change process.
The user will not be charged with any flight change fee for changing the flight in the Southwest Airlines but is required to pay the fare difference to the airlines if he is making the new reservation in the higher travel class then the previous booking.