How to reset my PayPal password?
PayPal is a known online payment system that is mostly used by everyone. It has it’s headquarter in San Jose, California, United States. It is used for sending and receiving money. It is an accurate and easier way for money transactions. It is a secure way of transferring money from one place to another. It is easy to transfer money to shops, friends and family. To access it’s certain services you need to create an account on PayPal. It is available on play store and also compatible in every device.
· Visit the official website of PayPal.
· Tap on the login button.
· You need to click on the option “having trouble logging in?”
· Now, give your email address for your PayPal account and enter the captcha.
· Select your verification method and you will get the verification code on your number or email id.
· Type the security code in the given field. Then, tap on the reset password button.
· Create your new password. Enter your new password and re-enter it for the confirmation.
· Your account password is reset successfully.
These are the steps to reset the PayPal password. If you have any kind of query in PayPal Password Change, you can contact technical support.