Now many are paying attention to a healthy diet. And of course it’s hard to get past Japanese cuisine. It very well affects the tone and energy of a person. Therefore, fish, rice, algae are gaining popularity around the world.
Here is a simple recipe for Japanese cuisine with an original taste:
Calories: 118.58 kcal.
Content in 100 gr. product dish:
Protein - 9.56 gr.
Zhirov - 6.55 gr.
Carbohydrates - 5.29 gr.
Cooking time - 45 minutes.
Japanese Chicken Liver
We will need:
- 500 gr. chicken liver
- ginger root
- green pepper
- a bunch of green onions
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil (optional)
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of dry sherry mixed with ½ tsp. Sahara
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 2 tbsp. tablespoons of sugar
The method of preparation of chicken liver in Japanese:
1. Mix sherry, slices of liver and light soy sauce in a bowl and leave to marinate for half an hour.
2. Heat the pan, add oil. Remove the slices of the liver with a slotted spoon from the marinade and into the pan.
3. Fry the liver until brown.
4. Add pepper, chives, squeezed garlic, ginger and fry for a few more minutes. Pieces of the liver should remain pink inside.
5. Add dark soy sauce, cayenne pepper and sugar. Mix everything.
Garnish the dish with radish. Serve hot.