Gmail is a vast service which is used daily by millions of people who use it for both official and personal purpose. Some users delete this Gmail account permanently due to any reasons and may require to recover it.
You can easily recover the Gmail account which is deleted by you when you need to recover it.
After deleting the Gmail account if your need to recover it, then you can use this process.
1. From any browser, go to the website of Gmail.
2. Enter the Email ID and Password of that Gmail account.
3. Get security question related to the deleted Gmail account which you want to recover.
4. Answer them to verify your identity.
5. If you successfully verify your identity, you should create its new and strong password.
If you got the message that “could`t find your account”, then you can not recover it.
How to recover the deleted Gmail account with the forgotten password?
If you forgot the password your deleted Gmail account, then you need to use this process to recover it.
1. Open any browser, visit the Gmail website.
2. Enter the Email ID or Phone Number of the Gmail account.
3. Click Forgot Password option to launch the password recovery process.
4. Choose Email ID or Phone Number as the recovery method.
5. Get the verification code and enter it.
6. Create a new password and re-enter it to confirm.