Steps of Google account recovery without phone number
To access the services offered by Google, and various other third-party applications also, you might require a Google account. And if you are unable to access the account, it might be a problematic situation. If your access to Google account is denied, you have to recover the account.
1. Open the web browser and navigate to the Google account recovery page.
2. You need to provide the username for your Google account and click Next.
3. When the password page prompts, click the link of the Forgotten password.
4. After this, you will have the recovery options and you have to choose one.
5. You will be asked to enter any old password, which you remember for this Google account.
6. The next option is to select the date when you created this account.
7. After that, as you don't have access to the phone, you need to skip this option.
8. Then comes the alternate email address linked with the account.
9. In case of email, you will receive a security code on the alternate email.
10. When you enter the code, you will be verified, and there will be an option to create a new password.
11. This new password is then used to access your Google account successfully.
For any further assistance, you can get in touch with the Google support team.