AI is currently being used to analyze user behavior to provide insight into the user. AI can tell mobile apps what users are looking for and how they are using their apps. Mobile developers can use this information to make changes for better user engagement.
By incorporating Artificial Intelligence (AI) features with Android app development, many smartphones will soon begin to perform some advanced technology roles such as landmark recognition, image labeling, barcode scanning, face recognition, and text recognition.
1. Artificial learning ideas for mobile apps
2. Optimize the searching process
3. Consider video or audio recognition
4. Study behavior patterns
5. Learning how to implement Artificial Intelligence
6. Create a friendly and intelligent digital assistant
The advent of AI actually drives a new class of mobile apps. In the coming years, AI will become an integral part of any mobile app.