Potato skins are my favorite go-to appetizer at any restaurant that serves them!
But, really did NOT know just how easy this was to make! Only 3 step people (: and of course, the toppings are up to you!
- 10 baked potato skin halves (empty of potato)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- seasoned salt
- 1 green onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fried bacon, diced and crispy fried (about 5 strips)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1) Brush potato shells with melted butter and sprinkle Season-All to taste. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until crisp but not dry and hard.
2) Remove and sprinkle with cheese, bacon and onion, place back in oven until cheese is melted.
3) Serve with sour cream, bacon, and chives :D