List of 8 Tips to Fly a Drone without crashing
FAA 55 pounds
2. Read your manual on drones carefully. Each drone is special and reading the manual is the best way to learn about it.
4. Practice, practice, practice. With a drone, getting good takes practice. Learn what your drone does with each button and feature, and practice using them together and in combination.
5. Check your drone before you fly. Go through a checklist before the flight, just like a real pilot.
6. Keep in sight of your drone. Holding the drone in sight is the cardinal rule of drone flight. You'll be able to better see possible obstacles or dangers by maintaining eye contact and find it more difficult to unintentionally fly out of sight.
7. When you fly, pay attention. By getting distracted while flying, the most prevalent way people crash their drones is.
Global positioning system (GPS)