Physiotherapy addresses and deals with orthopaedic, cardiopulmonary, and neurological issues in patients of all age groups. Physiotherapy, also known as Kinesiotherapy is a primary care provider profession perturbed for the mobility of joints and maximises physical strength. It maintains psychological and physical health statuses and enhances the quality of life.
1. Orthopaedic Physiotherapy treats skeletal and other neuromuscular pain. The one who works on the computer constantly faces more orthopaedic problems. With this therapy, you can relieve and relax tight muscles to free the pathway of nerves. This treatment will help you to strengthen your muscles and mobilise firm joints.
2. Spondylosis, osteoporosis, arthritis, fractures, sprain in the ligament, surgical rehabilitation of ankle, shoulder, knee, hip, these are the conditions treated by Orthopaedic Physiotherapy.
3. Pre-surgical therapy helps to strengthen the patient's cardiovascular and corporeally which occurs to the faster recovery of the patient.
4. There are many therapies like ultrasound therapy in which ultrasound rays are emitted and transmitted into the affected zone. It treats the damages of small tissues. Other therapies like neuromuscular stimulation, acupuncture, interferential therapy, and various techniques of massages are used to relax muscle tension.
5. Physiotherapists from Delhi NCR have a broad spectrum of treatments to ease pain and enhance recovery.
1. Restoration from stroke:
2. Controls diabetes:
3. Maintains women’s health:
There are many diseases or malady that require neurological physiotherapy. The nervous system is the important system of our body as it controls the spinal cord while giving reflex actions and also, the neurons give commands to the brain.
1. Long term physiotherapy is required for paralysis patients. When the person is not able to make voluntary movements, in such cases physiotherapists help the patient to walk or move by using wheelchairs and other types of equipment.
2. Everyday activities are improved with this therapy.
3. Improves balance and lowers the risk of fall.
4. It develops a level of endurance and improves body posture.
5. Helps to deal with problems of respiratory tracts and upgrades the immune system.
So, boost your immune system with the best Physiotherapist in Gurgaon. They are the perfectionists in their profession.