how to turn off the Mcafee firewall in windows
McAfee is one of the most widely used anti-virus software. It protects our computer from various malicious files and folders. If these files enter our computer, they can cause massive damage to our computer by corrupting all our personal files and folders.
Solutions to fix this error for windows and mac
But first, we will look at how can we fix this issue on windows :
1. Let’s have a look at where to find a setting in McAfee so we can resolve this error.
2. Look there is left side on the McAfee window there is a setting name firewall.
3. Then you have to click on the turn-off.
4. This is located at the top right hand.
5. Then here it is disabled.
6. Now you have to look for the when you want to continue/resume real-time scanning in the drop-down menu
7. Then click and turn off.
After all, if you are a technical person then you will fix this error by yourself, in case you are not a technical person then this could be a little hard for you to execute this process.
In that case, you can contact our customer service experts they are ready to help you 24*7.
You can contact us at our specified details :