If you want to cancel your flight booking, you can do that by going to the website of the airline. Moreover, if you want to cancel your flight booking and don't know the procedure, you should go to the website and from the Manage Booking section, you can find your bookings. Then you can cancel your flight by following the prompts and completing the payment.
1. You can cancel a ticket up to 24 hours before the flight departure of British Airways tickets online or at the airport.
2. Moreover, you can cancel a flight booking within 24 hours of its purchase without any cancellation charges under the 24 hours cancellation policy.
3. But if you have made reservations under 7 days of the departure, the cancellation would face charges even if you cancel the tickets within 24 hours of its booking.
4. Also, if you purchase refundable flight tickets only then you can request and get a refund. Non-refundable flight bookings won't get any amount returned however you may get some vouchers or points on canceling a flight booking.
5. Once the refund request is processed, you will get the amount returned within 20 working days. And on seeing any kind of delay, you have to contact the bank or payment interface service provider.