Microsoft Sharepoint Online Administrationcourse is an ideal program for SharePoint developers, administrators, and IT students. The programcovers many aspects required for the administration of a SharePoint Online environment. You will learn how to create and delete site collections. Besides, you will learn to handle sharepoint site collection settings, manage service applications, controlling external sharing, handling apps’ licensing and distribution, and controlling information management within user profiles. Find out what the training course covers and what the benefits of completing a certification are.
What Will You Learn?
A typical sharepoint online administration training program will equip you with the knowledge and skills required for the following functions:
· Using SharePoint 2016 objects such as sites, lists, pages, and libraries for creating company portal structure
· Implementation of guidelines to maintain consistencyin creating a company portal to assist with everyday administrationof content in SharePoint 2016
· Understanding the importance of creating roles based on permissions and security within the SharePoint 2016
· Understand and be able to explain the importance of governing the planning and management of future
· Enhancing the design and content of company portal with the help of SharePoint 2016 web parts and pages
· Identifying options for integrating data from other systems including Microsoft Office
· Learning how to preserve existing data
· Implementing SharePoint 2016
You will also learn about the importance of social networking within SharePoint 2016 and how it affects collaboration.
Advanced Site Collection Administration
· Activating & deactivating features
· Creating site policies
· Publishing content across site collections
Besides, you will learn setting up a hybrid environment to connect the local SharePoint environment with Office 365. The course will also give you an overview of the commonly used tools for content migration between on-premise SharePoint environment and Office 365.
Objectives of the Program
· Creating and modifying site collections and properties including administrators, quotas, and external sharing settings
· Creating and managing a developer site collection and an app catalog
· Managing app licenses and tracking app usage
· Managing service application-based functionality including BCS, InfoPath, Search, Secure Store Service, and the Term Store in SharePoint Online
· Using PowerShell for managing site collections, libraries, sites, and security
· Modifying user profile properties
Some courses will also equip you with the knowledge on third-party solutions for conducting migrations between on-premises SharePoint environment and Office 365.
Pre-Requisites for Training
It is recommended to have the following skills before you join this SharePoint Online course:
· Windows client OS –including Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 or Windows XP
· MS Office 2016, 2013, 2010, or 2007
· MS Internet Explorer 7 or higher
Some familiarity with the earlier SharePoint versions can also be helpful.
This certification can assist a student in making the deserved jump in their career. Once you decide to join the program, it is important to select the right institution.The course should be well-planned and broken down into modules that are easier for anyone to complete.