1. Flutter has a crazy number of widgets and out-of-the-box solutions.
2. Flutter is one of the highest-performing frameworks
3. Flutter uses widgets as its core element. Widgets allow developers to see what they’re doing with their code almost immediately and save lots of time on developing basic UI elements for each screen and resolution
4. Working with native functionality. Flutter is basically a wrapper around an app that uses a special communication method called Platform Channels to connect Data to native languages.
5. The framework currently supports six operating systems: Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, Linux, Web