A Quick Guide To Change Flight On Brussels Airlines
Brussels Airlines Change Flight.
Change Your Bookings On Brussels Airlines: Steps
· At first, visit the official homepage of Brussels Airlines, then scroll to the My Booking tab, and then enter the booking details such as the passenger’s last name & booking reference number.
· Now, hit the Go To My Booking option, then find your bookings on the next page, and then continue to find the new flights.
· Hereafter, follow the onscreen instructions to confirm your new bookings and make payments for the same.
What To Know About The important Guidelines On Brussels Airlines Change Flight?
· Brussels Airlines lets you change your flight tickets without charging its flight change fee if done within 24 hours of the purchase.
· The airline also requires you to pay the fare difference between your original and next booking. However, if the fare difference is lesser than the new booking’s fare price, then the airline will refund the remaining amount to you.
· Moreover, the fare differences and flight change fee is applicable only on the flights operated by Brussels Airlines.