If you’ve been thorough with the rules and objectives of Toto and are ready to place some life-changing bets, we have everything you’ll need for your journey!
Toto site (토토사이트)Toto site (토토사이트)
Creating an Account on Singapore Pools’ Website
The first and foremost thing to do is to create an account with Singapore Pools’ official website, the authority that governs the Toto lottery in Singapore. If you’re willing to begin with Toto but haven’t created an account yet, here are the prerequisites for creating an account on Singapore pools.
· You should be a permanent resident or citizen of Singapore
· The applicant needs to provide a registered and working local mobile number
· Your age shouldn’t be less than 21 years
· The applicant should own valid residence proof for applying for the Toto
Singapore Pools denies registration if the applicant comes under the following exclusions under the Casino Control Act (CAA):
· 165A(1)(a) and (b) i.e. barred from entering into the casino premises
· Exclusion under sections 165 or 165C
· 162 or 165C i.e. family exclusion
The Registration Process
If you've met all the above-mentioned formalities and don't lie in any of the listed exclusion, congratulations, you can proceed to register yourself with the authority (i.e. Singapore Pools). The process of registration is extremely simple and doesn’t demand any professional assistance.
Here is the process of signing up with Singapore Pools.
1. The Registration Form
The process of registration begins with filling up a registration form that you’ll find on Singapore Pools’ official website. Given below are some details that an applicant needs to fill up on the registration form.
· Choosing the identification type
· Selecting the betting category i.e. sports betting, horse racing, or lottery
· Basic details like name, nationality, DOB, contact number, address
Creating a password
The applicant is required to generate a username and password for his account. The username should contain a minimum of 6 alphanumeric characters. Renter the password to proceed.
Signing the declaration
Singapore Pools asks the applicants to agree to 6 declarations (that you can read on the website). You may proceed if you agree to these declarations.
The final step of signing up is getting verified by the authority. Once you submit your documents, it requires 3 days (or even less) for getting verified .
3. Logging in
Login to your account with the username and password that you created while filling the form.
The Bottom Line
We hope that you found the article useful. Wishing you happy gambling.