If you haven't used your Facebook account for a long time or you have deleted the saved password, you might face problems while logging in to your account. In such a case, you should reset the password of your Facebook account to regain access. So, go through the given information to do so.
Follow the Steps to Reset a Password of Facebook Account using Phone Number
1. First and foremost, you are required to go to the login page of Facebook.
2. There you should select the Forgot Password? link to reset Facebook password with phone number.
3. Then you have to enter the username, email address, or phone number, once you enter it, click Next.
4. Further, you can see a phone number with some missing digits, you should identify the number, and if you have access to that number, click send me a code.
5. In this way, via text message, you receive a security code on your mobile.
6. Once you receive the code, enter it in the given verification field, and prove that you own the account.
7. Thereafter, you can see the option to reset your Facebook password. Create a new password and confirm it by retyping the same password.
Lastly, you need to save the changes.