Details about ISO 14001
ISO 14001 is Environmental Management System that is dedicated to the environment wherein the organization needs to check the impact it is causing on the environment while running its operation. This standard helps organization to establish sustainable growth with causing minimal loss to environment. This standard helps organization to monitor various metrics which include land pollutions, water pollutions, air pollutions etc. It helps them to control any hazards that they might be causing due to the operations that they are continuing and make necessary changes as per required by the standard. The most recent and updated version was published in September, 2015 and hence you would see it referred as ISO 14001:2015 in some places which is how it is officially referred to as.
Benefits of getting ISO 14001 certified
There are many benefits of getting ISO 14001certified which I will be listing down for you.
· It involves people in the higher positions so it helps to establish a top to bottom approach and establish a good coordination among the employees.
· It instills a sense of confidence among the stakeholders that international standards have been complied to while keeping nature at foremost.
· It helps to increase the profit as you have a better waste management system at place.
· It helps establish a global name for your organization as the international communities are very specific about environment related issues.
· It also encourages suppliers to provide environment friendly materials to you.
ISO 14001 in Philippines
The economy of Philippines is continuously changing; the country has become expertise in producing electronics equipment’s and in the garment sector. It becomes essential for Philippines to mark its space in the global market, hence to compete in the international market, it is necessary to comply with the international standards and ISO certifications helps you achieve this feat.
Assistance from Finecert
Having said that I want to bring to your notice that International Organization for Standardization is only involved in the process of setting international standard, it has no role to play in lending certificate to organizations it is done by external bodies, which is where we come into the picture. Finecert is a leading global organization which is headquartered in Bengaluru and has operation in Middle East, Asia, South Africa and many other overseas countries. We have highly trained ISO professionals which can help your organization get ISO certified very easily and in a much stipulated time frame. We employ an economical and a clear approach in dealing with our client’s right from project initiation to its completion.