Specifications of ISO 22000:2018
Principles underlying ISO 22000:2018
There are certain key principles that need to adhere to by organizations that are directly or indirectly involved in the food business.
1. Organizations need to plan, implement and update their Food Safety Management System (FSMS) and deliver safe products and services to its end consumers.
2. They need to comply with the regulation set up by ISO to deliver food safely.
3. Organizations need to effectively communicate food safety rules to all the stakeholders in the food chain.
4. They should always conform and adhere to the guidelines set up by ISO at any point in time.
Benefits of getting ISO 22000 certification
There are many benefits of this standard from both producers as well as consumer’s point of view. I will state some of them for you below.
· The most important aspect is to consistently provide safe food products or services that meet the prescribed requirements.
· It provides an edge to organizations to improve their risk management in the food process.
· It builds a vote of confidence among its consumers that the food is safe, healthy, and comply with international standards.
· It helps to build an efficient production and delivery chain and capitalize on strong customer relationships.
Process of getting ISO 22000 in Qatar
Finecert is a leading business consultant in this vertical that specializes in getting organizations ISO certified. We have multiple overseas operations in the Middle East, South Africa, Nigeria, and Asia with headquarter in Bangalore, India. We have been in this business niche for over a decade now with more than 500+ happy clients worldwide that have been ISO certified through us. We intend to build a long-term relationship with our clients by taking them through a transparent process right from project initiation to its completion and that makes us stand apart. We have very affordable service charges as we believe in providing the best customer service at a minimum price, without any hassle.