How to Manually Connect to Brother Wireless Printer?
Brother wireless printer has a large customer base not only because of the product quality but the customer services too. Though, many users find it hard to comprehend the connection. It is quite possible with those who are using the device for the first time.
If you are one among them and want to connect with Brother wireless printer manually, and then go through below mentioned write-up.
Steps of Connecting To Brother Wireless Printer Manually
There are some easy steps that can make the connection process easy and you can leverage this amazing wireless printer.
1. First of all, you have to connect all the chords of the Brother printer. All of them are connected properly.
2. Go to the machine’s control panel and click on the Menu option.
3. Now, you have to select the arrow key to select the network.
4. When you find the available network, click on “Ok” and move to the next option.
5. Select WLAN and press Ok, but these steps may not be applicable to all the available devices. But, if it is present or applicable then you can see this on the screen.
6. Now, set up the WIZARD, you have to again use the Up and Down key. There will be different Wizards, then you have to connect with the one which is available.
7. Check WLAN is enabled or not, if it is not, click ON. It may take a few seconds or minutes, but during this make sure the printer is getting the continuous source.
8. Go for the SSID and select and press Ok.
9. If your printer is connected, then you can see on the display, connection: Ok, and if not, then Connection: xx.