Hospitals are relatively easy to breed bacteria, so the hygiene requirements are very strict.Wearing medical gloves is also an important measure to protect medical staff. Medical staff will also use different medical gloves in different places and at different times to protect their own health.
So let's take a look at what these medical TPE gloves do!
1. Classification of medical gloves.Sterilization gloves for surgical use: sterile and disposable. It is mainly used for operations requiring high degree of asepsis, such as operation, delivery, central catheterization, preparation of total parenteral nutrient solution, etc.
2. Clean inspection gloves: clean non-sterile, disposable use.
For direct or indirect contact with patients' blood, body fluids, secretions, excreta and articles obviously contaminated by body fluids.
3. Housekeeping Gloves: Clean and reusable.
Mainly used in the case of direct contact with the human body, the cleaning of the environmental surface can use housekeeping gloves.
2. Requirements for use of medical gloves
1. According to the needs of different operations, select the appropriate type and specification of medical gloves;
2. Wear clean gloves when contacting the patient's blood, body fluids, secretions, excreta, vomit and contaminated items;
3. Sterile medical gloves should be worn when performing aseptic operations such as surgery or when contacting the damaged skin and mucous membrane of the patient;
4. Disposable medical gloves should be disposable and discarded immediately after use.
3. Precautions for the use of medical TPE gloves
1. Medical gloves should be changed between patients with different diagnosis and care.
2. After the operation is completed, remove the medical gloves and wash hands in accordance with the prescribed procedures and methods. Wearing medical gloves is not a substitute for hand washing.
3. When medical gloves are damaged during operation, they should be replaced in time.
4. When wearing sterile medical TPE gloves, the gloves should be protected from contamination.