Why Isn't my Printer Responding to the Mac?
Printers have become one of the most useful machines at this time. Printers are seen not only at the official places, but printers have become household machines as well.
Different brands offer to multitask printers that can make your life easier. However, it is not compulsory that a branded printer will not create problems. You can face issues in branded printers as well. Sometimes, the problem is with the printers, and sometimes the issue is related to your system or device the printer is connected to. If you are facing problems with a printer while connecting it to a Mac, then there is no need to worry, as you can solve the issue easily. So, let’s see how you can solve the problem if your printer is not responding to your Mac.
Different Ways to Fix the Printer Problem in Your Mac:
1. Firstly, make sure that your printer cable is connected to your Mac firmly.
2. Try fixing the network, and make sure that your printer and Mac are on the same network.
3. Check the Printer Whether-
* It is turned on and is displaying the normal status light.
* It has paper in the paper tray and no page is jammed.
* It has got enough ink to print.
* The printer’s cables are connected properly.
4. Check whether you are using the latest version of the printer software. If you are not using the latest version, then you can update the software. If the problem still remains, then you may contact the manufacturer of the printer.