Symptoms of lumbar disc herniation
The most susceptible disc to degenerate are L4-L5 and L5-S1 There are many ways to describe the clinical presentation of herniated back but there are 2 main groups of symptoms:
• One is lumbar spine pain symptom: when suffering from this symptom, the patient will tend to support the back / side often to relieve pain, or limit lumbar spine movement.
• Two are symptoms caused by nerve damage: Because the lumbar spinal nerve dominates movement and feeling for the lower limbs as well as the pelvis. There should be the following major major groups:
- Group of sensory symptoms: More common is pain and numbness in one leg or two depending on the type of injury. In the long term the patient may experience decreased sensation and loss of sensation. Complaints are common with numbness-like or bull-ant sensory disorders.
- Symptoms of movement: Weakness, decreased, or loss of movement of the lower limbs may be encountered. The manifestation of movement disorders is usually in the late stage of the disease: patients complain of walking or dropping sandals, not being able to fold their ankles, difficulty walking with their feet, or difficulty walking on the heels ...
- Circular muscle disorder: Manifested by urination and defecation disorder. In men, this can affect the life of the couple.
Functional Wellness Center Scottsdale
Adderss: 7555 E Osborn Rd Ste 102 Scottsdale, AZ 85251,
Phone: (480) 874-3000,
#functionalwellnesscenter #chiropractorscottsdale #chiropractor_scottsdale
Functional Wellness Center Scottdale