It is one of the three types of Hajj. Performer of this kind of Hajj is called Mufrid. It said that Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) performed this kind of Hajj. It is almost similar to Hajj Tamattu. It is also said that Holy Prophet performed the Hajj Tamattu. No matter which type of Hajj Holy Prophet performed, he liked all the three types of Hajj and suggested all the types. It depends upon the time that pilgrim has to perform. A person can choose any type of Hajj. All the three types have greater value as compared to one another. Hajj and Umrah travel agency make your journey of Hajj very easy.
Those who do not have performed Umrah before, should perform Umrah first. You should complete all the rituals of Umrah before the days of Hajj. After you have performed the rituals of Umrah, you should perform the rituals of Hajj when the days of Hajj start.
Step by step guide to perform Hajj Ifrad:
Following is the step by step guide of performing Hajj Ifrad:
• First of all cut your nails and also trim extra hair on body below arms and below navel.
• Then wear Ihram. Two pieces of cloth should be worn in the way that right should of the men should remain naked. It is not must to perform the niyyah of Hajj at the time of wearing of Ihram.
• It is said that perform the niyyah of Hajj while you are going to enter Miqat because after intending for the Hajj you have to follow the restrictions of Ihram.
• First of all a person goes into the Holy Mosque reciting the Talbiyah which means that Allah we are present here for you.
• Then perform the Tawaf of Kabah.
• You should complete seven rounds around the Kabah in anticlockwise direction.
• Then kiss the Black Stone that is the Sunnah of Our Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH).
• After performing the Tawaf of Kabah, Pilgrims move for Sa’eey.
• Sa’eey is the name of running seven times between two hills called as Safa and Marwa. Sa’eey is the Sunnah of Hazrat Hajar.
• After Sa’eey Muslims go to perform Sacrifices of their animals. Muslims sacrifice the animals in the remembrance of sacrifice of Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S).
• After performing all these rituals of Hajj male pilgrims get their heads shaved.
This is the way how Muslims should perform Hajj Ifrad. Every year a large number of Muslims go to perform Umrah by booking Umrah Packages Manchester from travel agencies like Umrah Experts.